Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Light switches and back in the saddle...

First of all, I'm back. After having moved some articles over to Hyperkingdom, we decided that our efforts there should be focused on Art (leaving my beemer adventures out). So that leads us to the new post.. ;)

Today, a mile into my ride to work I go to signal a right turn (a very standard thing to do) and low and behold, I'm met with a lack of resistance and NO Signal goes on. Idiotically, I try the other direction and ride the rest of the 6 miles to work with a constant left signal (fine until I had to leave the left lane).

I jumped on A&S Cyles site  and pulled up the fiche for my switch. I used the part number and sent it to Irv Seaver for a quote and it came out to $108 (which isn't bad). I should get the part of Friday which gives me a good reason to just go sit on bikes anyway. :)

Ahhh... the fun of owning older bikes and cars...

No comments:

Post a Comment